Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Something I Found In The Old Treasure Chest


Let's talk....
I'm running late, late. late today! So, I had to dig into the old treasure chest and find something for you to listen to as your day winds down. I thought I'd steer you to an old favorite of mine - The Yellowjackets!
This group has been one of the bands I love since the first time I heard them in the early 90's.
Always interesting and fresh, these gentlemen don't get half the attention that they deserve.

This evenings song
- "Man Facing North" from the 1994 CD 'Like A River', this is one of the songs I love to hear when I'm out on Belle Isle in the summer. It's also one I like to play on quiet days at home....

So, Java, Slippers, And That Comfortable Spot - Jsatcs!
Now that you're ready, click Yellowjackets
Choose the song "Man Facing North", and enjoy.

We'll talk....

No comments: