Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!


Ah, I see I have your attention....

Let's talk
....
Hope your New Year is starting off right. Sorry to hear the news this morning of the death of Denver Bronco's cornerback Darrent Williams, only twenty-four and gone from us already.
Sad way to begin the year, and another reminder to treasure the short time we have been granted here.

I'm starting off this new year with hopes to expand this blog, to make it a place that's not just about Smooth Jazz - but a kinda meeting place for those of us who think alike and share the same interest. I've been using the net for quiet a few years now and frankly I'm pretty tired of having to search all over for the things I'm interested in - the news, the music, the stories that slip through the cracks. So, soon I'll have a lot of links on this blog to connect you to all the wonderful things that interest me.... of course you can help by sending me links to things YOU like also.

Well folks, today is my day off.... I'm starting the new year with a day of rest and refreshing. Spent last night surrounded by people I love at a watch-night service, brought in the new year with joy. My wife (Pat) says that the "old folks" used to say that the way you bring in the new year is the way you'll end it..... so....

This morning's song - From that awesome CD Authentic again, the song "Must Have Been", just click on the link and choose the title from the playlist. But first....
Follow the drill - java, slippers, and that comfortable spot....
Now, go ahead and click!

We'll Talk....




No comments: